A focus on the details
I build furniture using reclaimed wood that was destined for the landfill. Dining tables, dining table sets, side tables, end tables, coffee tables, kitchen islands, desks, All made using reclaimed redwood, douglas fir, ceder, black walnut and oak and other hardwoods. 2×12, 2×6, 1×8, and 1×12 boards and live edge slabs with years of patina, knot holes, nail holes, dings and scratches. You just cant find wood like this at your local big box store. These pieces of furniture are built solid and will last a lifetime…. the kind of furniture you can hand down to your children. I finish my work with 3-4 coats of a blend of natural oils and carnauba wax ( no VOC’s ) this brings out all the amazing natural colors of the wood and provides a long lasting tough, waterproof, alcohol proof, heat proof and very smooth finish.
* Built to last a lifetime with water-proof glue and case-hardened steel zinc-coated screws- no nails or deck screws.
* Finished with a blend of all Natural oils and Carnauba wax. No VOC’s ! Super smooth, Lustrous, water-proof finish – easy to clean, its alcohol proof and heat proof too. Also quick and easy to repair!
* Buffed by hand which brings out the beautiful natural colors and rich matte finish.
* Hand crafted by local artisan
Why Reclaimed Wood?
* The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimates that demolished buildings provide about 1 BILLION feet of usable lumber per year.
* Re-using wood for furniture and flooring etc. uses around 13 times less energy than harvesting forests.
* Your purchase of reclaimed lumber products helps to further reduce landfills and saves trees.
* Furniture made with reclaimed wood is unique, a piece of art, a piece of history and very personal.
* Each piece has its own character, everything from nail holes, bolt holes, stains, dents/dings. All the natural and mad made imperfections just add more character to every piece.
" Beautiful! " - That's the number one reaction i get from my customers. With the endless variations of texture and color and patina there's no other word that best describes it.
Reclaimed wood furniture is made from materials already harvested and used.
Sure there are lots of choices you can make out there but only reclaimed wood has the rich patinas, colors and history unique to each piece. Every one of them tells a different story
Every piece of furniture I build is made from reclaimed wood that I've sources locally here in the Sacramento valley. 100% USA made, your purchase supports families here locally where its needed the most
In this age of our throw away economy its nice to know your dining table will stand the test of time and become a family heirloom
- No categories
- No categories