You may ask yourself ” Why should I care about reclaimed wood? “
Why Reclaimed Wood?
* The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimates that demolished buildings provide about 1 BILLION feet of usable lumber per year.
* Re-using wood for furniture and flooring etc. uses around 13 times less energy than harvesting forests.
* Your purchase of reclaimed lumber products helps to further reduce landfills and saves trees.
* Furniture made with reclaimed wood is unique, a piece of art, a piece of history and very personal.
* Each piece has its own character, everything from nail holes, bolt holes, stains, dents/dings. All the natural and mad made imperfections just add more character to every piece.
” Beautiful! ” – That’s the number one reaction i get from my customers. With the endless variations of texture and color and patina there’s no other word that best describes it.